The Thrive Career Wellness Platform is disrupting the Human Resources industry by providing innovative and unique solutions to emerging, mid-market and enterprise companies through career development and transition services.
Thrive’s mission is to provide amazing services to people at all stages of their career. Career Wellness is about more than getting your next job, or even your next promotion. We deeply care about our users’ career paths and work to ensure they have access to great tools to help them Thrive.
Now more than ever is an exciting time to join the growing team at Thrive. Here are some of our recent accomplishments:
- Achieved over 100% YoY revenue growth for two consecutive years
- Thrive has become a global platform with users in 8 different countries around the world
- Partnered with industry leaders (Walmart, MaRS, Lowe’s + hundreds of other customers) to solve HR problems with technology
As the Director of Marketing at Thrive, you will own global customer success strategy through your work in developing key functions like corporate branding, communications, and scaling customer relationships. Reporting into the CEO & Co-Founder, you will be a critical member of the leadership team with the opportunity to make a significant impact on our success through leading the development of our competitive landscape.
This exciting role is key in supporting the scaling and sales growth of our company operations. If you are ready to position the company for continued significant growth, this is the challenge for you. You’ll be greeted with a dynamic team of 2 marketing professionals who will assist with execution.
You’ll spend your time:
- Devising and managing campaigns to continuously engage our existing customers
- Developing customer success marketing strategies for existing customers to grow our net revenue
- Developing and maintaining editorial governance so all content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Assisting in preparing and monitoring consistent presentations & other materials used companywide (Onboarding materials, presentations, product communications, updates, and highlights, case studies, customer enablement materials)
- Listening to relevant industry trends to develop content topics with platform specific messaging
- Crafting engaging marketing messages that highlight product technology and use cases to an enterprise audience
- Creating and sharing consistent reporting, both qualitative and quantitative, to the senior leadership team, and make solution-based recommendations
- Regularly testing and evaluating the efficacy of marketing strategies and tactics to ensure they are aligned to marketing and corporate goals and that marketing is realizing maximum impact and return on our investments.
Qualities of Our Ideal Candidate:
- Customer-centric—The customer is at the center of every decision you make
- Empathetic—You understand the customers’ needs and challenges
- Team player—You know customer experience doesn’t happen in a vacuum, so naturally you partner well with other departments
- Storyteller—You weave the story from the buying phase through to the customer phase
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with minimum 3+ years in leadership at a SaaS startup
- Ideally have a strong background in customer success marketing
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and not afraid to think outside of the box
- Analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Charismatic with a natural ability to nurture professional relationships
- Strong experience growing and leading a team of marketing professionals
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in (Communications, Marketing or related field)
Life at Thrive:
- Fast paced, high trust environment
- Downtown Toronto office, with flexible hybrid model moving forward
- Strong opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
- Health Insurance & Wellness Coverage
- Learning & Development, Wellness, and Workspace Allowances