The Thrive Career Wellness Platform is leading the Human Resources industry by helping emerging, mid-market and enterprise companies with an easy, efficient, and effective process to assist employee’s career transitions. Thrive’s mission is to provide amazing services to people at all stages of their career. Career wellness is about more than just getting your next job, or even your next promotion. We deeply care about our users’ career paths and work to ensure they have access to great tools to help them Thrive.
Now more than ever is an exciting time to join the growing team at Thrive. Here are some of our recent accomplishments:
- Achieved 100% YoY company growth for two consecutive years
- Thrive has become a global platform
- Partnered with industry leaders to solve HR problems with technology
As the VP of Engineering at Thrive, you’ll lead strategy and execution of people, delivery and operations across the engineering department. Reporting into the CTO and as a critical member of the leadership team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our success through leading the growth and development initiatives of our engineering teams.
You’ll spend your time:
- Building an engineering team around yourself
- Serving as part of the senior staff, you’ll work with your peers in other departments as well as the CEO and CTO to develop company strategy and product strategy
- Own feature delivery and product quality for the product team
- Measure and improve developer productivity metrics
- Drive department-level initiatives around hiring, career development, competencies, compensation, etc.
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For:
- Success at growing a engineering organization headcount
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with AWS and managed services
- A collaborative nature with the ability to lead and grow leaders under you
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Experience working with 3rd party API integrations and all the challenges that come with it
- 10+ years of experience with a mix of enterprise and startup environment
Life at Thrive:
- Fast paced, high trust environment
- Strong opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
- Health Insurance & Wellness Coverage
- Learning & Development, Wellness, and Workspace Allowance
At Thrive we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please let us know.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.