The Thrive Career Wellness Platform is leading the Human Resources industry by helping emerging, mid-market and enterprise companies with an easy, efficient, and effective process to assist employees’ career transitions. Thrive’s mission is to provide amazing services to people at all stages of their career. Career wellness is about more than just getting your next job, or even your next promotion. We deeply care about our users’ career paths and work to ensure they have access to great tools to help them Thrive.
Now more than ever is an exciting time to join the growing team at Thrive. Here are some of our recent accomplishments:
- Achieved over 100% YoY revenue growth for two consecutive years
- Thrive has become a global platform with users in 8 different countries around the world
- Partnered with industry leaders (Walmart, MaRS, Lowe’s + hundreds of other customers) to solve HR problems with technology
Thrive partners with various distribution partners to grow and scale our business. As the Director of Channel Management at Thrive, you will own activated and established channels and be responsible for driving sales, customer retention and growth strategies. Reporting into the CEO and as a critical member of the leadership team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our success through leading the development of our competitive landscape. This role is critical in supporting the scaling and sales growth of our company operations. If you are ready to position the company for continued significant growth, this is the challenge for you.
You’ll spend your time:
- Hosting weekly sales meetings, where you will present strategy and provide feedback on sales teams approach
- Train channel partners on selling Thrive
- Provide enterprise sales support when required including: customer meetings, RFP response support, customer management
- Devise and manage campaigns to continuously engage our existing customers
- Holding partners accountable through process, KPI management and coaching
- Positioning channels for continued success through solving complex customer problems
- Maximizing NRR Growth through customer management
- Developing targeted sales materials on a regional basis
Skills & Experience We’re Looking For:
- Proven sales and leadership experience within a SaaS environment, preferably within the HR technology space
- Equipped with 5+ Years of sales management and/or partnership experience
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and not afraid to think outside of the box
- Analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Charismatic with a natural ability to nurture professional relationships
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in (Business, Economics, Marketing or related analytics fields)
- Team and individual management experience
Life at Thrive:
- Fast paced, high trust environment
- Strong opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
- Health Insurance & Wellness Coverage
- Learning & Development, Wellness, and Workspace Allowance
At Thrive we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please let us know.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.